Choose a Location
Two Conchs Cancellation Policy:
- Within a 30 Day Notice, a Full Refund is due
- If four or more days are booked, we require a 90 day cancellation notice. Full Refund
- If a cancellation occurs between 29-15 days before your scheduled trip, your
scheduled trip day will become available for someone else to book. If the scheduled
trip day is booked by another client your payment will be applied to a future day of
fishing. If the scheduled trip day does not get booked, there will be a $400 fee to the
cancellation. If cancellation occurs 1-14 days before your scheduled trip, no refund
will be issued and full payment is required.
- Bookings made inside 4 days of the scheduled trip are non-refundable.
- If the Captain cancelled a scheduled trip charter due to weather, a full refund will be
made to the client.
- In case of a hurricane or a pandemic is declared neither Two Conchs or the guest will
lose any money and a Gift Certificate will be issued to be redeemed at a later date.